But a cinematic and a long quest chain that sees you as part of an attack on the Undercity can't redeem entirely some of the flaws of the area.
While I loved, loved, loved Howling Fjord, Dragonblight was a bit of a chore to get through. In fact, I've probably taken so long to level because I was disinclined to get in there and get some questing done.
- Wrathgate. D'uh.
- Frostmourne Cavern. LoreLOL!
- The Ley Line Quest chain from Star's Rest.
- Baby snatching. The puppy goes in the bag...
- Rescuing refugees.
- Ice. Ice. And more Ice. Plus some Ice.
- More wandering Elites than Hellfire Penninsula.
- Did I mention the ice?
- The quests at the 7th Legion Front. Both of them. Worst quest hub evar.
- The lack of quests at Fordragon Hold. What's up with that?
Onwards to Grizzly Hills!